Sign a letter as you would normally, but include a favorite Bible verse after your signature. Choose something short and positive, such as Psalm 136:1: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.” Express your Christian joy in your own words.
What do you write on a religious card?
May it be filled with family, friends and faith!” “Sending you Easter blessings at this special time and wishing you a reflective, peaceful holiday.” “May you be blessed with our Lord’s love and peace this Easter.” “In celebration of the resurrection of Christ Jesus, we wish you a year of joyful new beginnings.”
How do you sign a church card?
For a more professional closing, use something like “Sincerely” or “Regards.” A friendly closing might be “Cheers” or “Good wishes.” A casual ending might be “Take care” or “Many thanks,” and something with more of a spiritual tile might be “God bless you,” “Peace and blessings,” “Peace, love and happiness” or “God be …
What do you write in a religious encouragement card?
Praying for you today. Praying that God fills your heart with peace and comfort, and give you hope for the future. Know that someone is praying for you today and that God will never leave you nor forsake you. Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you today.
How do you end a letter to a church member?
You can end your church letters on a meaningful note by having your pastor or a member of your church’s leadership sign your ending sincerely. This adds a special touch to handwritten letters and allows the recipient to see the thought and effort that goes into each and every one.
What do you write on a religious birthday card?
Inspirational Religious Birthday Wishes
- Happy Birthday! “ …
- There are no birthday gifts as glorious as the one God gave to us all on this day when you were born.
- Happy Birthday in faith and blessings be upon you!
- May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
How do you sign off a card?
Formal ways to end a letter or sign off a card.
- Sincerely. Is sincerely too formal? …
- Yours Truly. Kind of a throw away, but at the same time it won’t draw any negative attention away from the core of your messaging.
- Best. …
- Thank you. …
- Kind regards. …
- Looking forward to hearing from you. …
- Thanks again. …
How do you sign a card from a family?
Signing Greeting Cards
- Traditionally, when signing a card from you and your spouse, the woman’s name would appear first and then her husband’s. …
- When signing Christmas cards or other greeting cards from the entire family, the father’s name should appear first, followed by the mother’s and then the children’s.
How do you sign a card to a pastor?
Short appreciation quotes for your pastor
- Thanks for you all you do!
- You are the best pastor ever.
- Thank you for serving the flock so well.
- We appreciate your messages every Sunday.
- I enjoy your preaching.
- Thanks for being a fabulous preacher.
What do you write in a blessing card?
May the good Lord bless your life with special blessings from heaven and may your Baptism day be filled with very special love. Congratulations on your Baptism! May this sacred day bring many blessings and much happiness to you and your family! Congratulations!
What are some encouraging quotes?
Quotes of Encouragement
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – …
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – …
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – …
- “Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.” –
How do you write a Bible verse on a card?
Always use quotations around scripture verses and include the book, chapter number and verse number at the end of the quotation. Provide the name of the Bible version in your first in-text citation.
How do you end a Catholic email?
Catholics would write: “I have the honor to profess myself with the most profound respect, your Holiness’ most obedient and humble servant.” If you are not Catholic, it is appropriate to instead conclude the letter: “With every good wish to Your Excellency, I am, Sincerely yours, your name.” Or: “With every best wish.
Can you end an email with God Bless?
Stay away from religion. … If you know for a fact the recipient of the email is religious or they themselves close their emails with “God Bless,” then you can reciprocate that sign-off, but the best practice is to avoid religious closings, just in case it makes anyone feel uncomfortable.
How do you end a letter without saying love?
In a personal letter, while there is some traditional etiquette, you can largely close it however you’d like. Any sort of well-wishing or expression of affection/sincerity is acceptable.
A few examples:
- “Best Wishes”
- “Yours Truly”
- “See you soon”
- “Wishing you good fortune in the New Year”
- “God bless”