Sharing the gospel can be as simple as loving God and our neighbors, sharing with them, and inviting them to be with us.
- Love. It begins, as everything in the gospel does, with love.
- Share. God has given you something precious. “Freely ye have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:8).
- Invite. People like to feel included.
How do I start sharing the gospel?
Email Scripture to them and remind them of God’s promises and truth. Offer to drive them to speaking engagements or help with administrative tasks. Let them hear your prayers over their ministry. Join them in gospel-proclaiming efforts.
12 Creative Ways To Share Your Faith In Everyday Life
- Build A Faith-Based Business.
- Start A Christian Blog. …
- Use Social Media To Share Your Faith. …
- Wear Jewelry With A Gospel-Centered Message.
- Wear A Christian T-Shirt Around Town. …
- Host A Bible Study In Your Home.
- Host A Movie Night.
- Display Christian Decor Throughout Your Home.
Faith and Commitment
As we share testimony of the gospel by the Spirit, those who are willing to hear will receive sufficient witness to begin to have faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement. That faith will give them the will to repent.
When you share the gospel, keep it simple. Use a vocabulary your young child or the children in your ministry will understand. Instead of saying, “Jesus paid our debt with His blood,” say “Jesus died on the cross so our sins could be taken away.”