A Courageous Conversation with Jennifer Scurlock
There are no message notes this week, please feel free to take your own!
Questions for Further Application:
1. Are the experiences of Jennifer’s family in Eugene surprising and how do they compare to my own?
2. What biases, implicit or explicit, have I recognized in the way I treat others?
3. How have I taken the command to love God and love my neighbor and restricted it to those ways that are comfortable to me?
4. How might God be calling me to take up my cross to defend the poor and needy in our community?
5. What is one way I can love others God’s way rather than my way this week?
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.