Our online giving, which is part of Cove Connect, is a quick and easy way to tithe. Simply put in the amount you’d like to give, choose the Designated Account, and follow the promptings to enter in your giving information.
Here is a quick video to help explain how to give online at Cove Church!
If you currently have a recurring gift set up, please follow the steps below for transferring your giving:
1. Login to your account here
2. Click on "My Giving"
3. Click on "Schedules/History"
4. Under repeating gift schedules, for each repeating gift, click "Cancel"
5. Click "Confirm"
6. Your repeating gift has now been canceled.
7. Set up your new recurring gift HERE!
If you need assistance, we'd love to help! Contact Adele .
At Cove Church, we believe the cheerful giving of our finances is an act of worship. We ask our members to give not by meeting some obligatory percentage, but by gladly sacrificing for the sake of the gospel because Jesus sacrificed for us, and all we have is His.
As a matter of practice and principle, all gifts are allotted to Cove Church's general budget unless they are a gift for a specific activity or program (ie, Harvest Offering, Future + Hope, Camp Scholarships).
If Cove is your home church, then we welcome you to give and have several different ways for you to do so:
Offering envelopes are provided and available at the church, and we have kiosks available that offerings can be dropped in anytime throughout the week and weekend. Please make all checks out to "Cove Church".
Donations can be mailed to:
1790 Charnelton St.
Eugene, OR 97401
App giving will be available soon!
1. Text any dollar amount to 84321 to give
2. You'll receive instructions for a quick setup process
3. Follow the prompts to finalize your gift