What is Adult & Teen Challenge?
Adult & Teen Challenge is a non-profit, one-year, faith-based, residential recovery program ministering to people seeking to be free from life-controlling issues such as drugs and alcohol.
Adult & Teen Challenge helps people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
- Vision: See beyond the present
- Compassion: Embracing recovery, transformation, and reconciliation
- Teamwork: Serving together in unity
- Faith: Believing in God for the impossible
- Integrity: Living and working in honesty
- Outreach: committed to impacting the community
- Stewardship: Managing God's resources with excellence
How is New Hope Eugene Involved?
Dinners for Teen Challenges, Hannah's House
Each month a group of ladies from New Hope Eugene prepares and serves dinner to the ladies at Hannah's House. To find out how you can help with this ongoing outreach, contact Crissy Yarbrough at .
We currently have ladies serving dinner once a month, but would love to build this team up to a place where we could provide dinners twice a month.